1. What does the registration price cover?
- Game Day Uniform Rental
- Pom Poms
Parents will be responsible for the purchase of cheer shoes.
2. When does cheer start and the length of the season?
- Begins: Practices begin Mid-July, Games begin in August.
- Ends: After the completion of the mid-November BCYFCA Cheer Competition.
3. Where/When are practices? How much?
- All practices are held at Viera Regional Park on weekdays at the discretion of the cheer coach.
- Prior to the season practices are 2 times a week. As the annual cheer competition draws near, practices do increase in preparation for the event.
4. When/Where are games? How many?
- Most cheer squads will be cheering for tackle teams who play their games on Saturdays.
- Our league plays within the BCYFCA Association which is home to 12 teams as far south as Sebastian and Treasure Coast and as far north as Titusville. All home games are held at Viera Regional Park.
- Flag Cheerleaders will have all games played at Viera Regional Park but will not participate in county cheer competition.
5. What team will my child be on Cheerleading?
Max Age — Division
(age as of August 1st)
6 — Senior Flag
7 — Junior Rookie
8 — Rookie
9 — Mighty Mite
10 — Pee Wee
11 — Bantam
12 — Junior
15 — Senior