Dear Hawks Families:
We will be making a few changes to our documentation collection process for this upcoming Pop Warner season. We will need the following items TURNED INTO YOUR TEAM MOM by 21 July 2019. The only forms we will take via EMAIL is a PDF clear copy of the report card. Until we receive all of these items your child is not allowed to participate in any regular season activities to include practices. Start today if you have these items, the earlier the better:
NOTE: Email forms will not be accepted for the 2019 season
1. Birth certificates. If you played with us last season you SHOULD be good, team moms are combing through last year’s binders and recording what Birth certificates we have or need. They will be contacting you if one is needed. If this is your first year, we will need a very clear copy of the BC, no cell phone photos.
2. Sports physical using the 2019 Pop Warner physical form. The original is required for tackle and cheer. (Attached)
3. Full year 4th term Report Card. In order to play, each football player (tackle only) and cheerleader must submit a copy of the report card that shows all four semesters with grades, child’s name and school name. If your child is in the lower grade level and does not receive number grades, their report card is still required. These full year fourth quarter report cards are to be sent in CLEAR ( no cell phone pics) PDF form to the scholastic director at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your child is starting Kindergarten this year there is a form that will need to be filled out and ORIGINAL returned to the scholastic director, to receive a copy of this form please email email@example.com . If your child is homeschooled please indicate that via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org and the homeschooling forms will be sent to you, these will need to be completed and ORIGINALS turned into the scholastic director ASAP. (PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR TEAM MOM YOUR REPORT CARD). If you are unable to scan a pdf of the final report card please notify the scholastic director immediately so arrangements can be made for hand in.
4. Fill out participation contract and parental consent form (Attached)
5. Read and sign Adult Code of Conduct form (Attached)
Again, the earlier the better. Per Pop Warner rules, your child will not be allowed on a practice field until all items are turned in and processed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@SVYFL.com.